- Cigarettes, phone calls, eating out, branded garments and accessories, air travel are going to be more expensive post Budget.
- Mobile phones
- Rail travel
- Readymade garments and branded apparel of more than Rs 1,000
- Gold and Silver; jewellery articles excluding silver.
- Goods and services above Rs 200,000 in cash.
- Aluminum foil.
- Water, including mineral water, aerated water containing added sugar or sweetening matter.
- Plastic bags and sacks
- Ropeway, cable car rides
- Imported imitation jewellery
- Industrial solar water heater
- Legal services
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Budget 2016-17: What's costlier,
Following is a list of items that will turn costlier: